RULES OF USE OF SERVICES
Agreement with the end user of the application software. This agreement on the use of the Software (hereafter also referred to as the "Agreement") concluded between ACCORTA INSTITUTE Ltd. (hereafter also referred to as "Provider") and you, an individual, (hereafter also referred to as "end user") entitles you to use the Software defined in Article 1of this Agreement.
THIS IS NOT A SALES CONTRACT, BUT AN AGREEMENT ON THE RIGHTS OF THE END USER, THAT PROVIDES END USER WITH LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE UNDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS DEFINED BY LAW AND THIS AGREEMENT. THE PROVIDER REMAINS THE OWNER OF COPY OF THIS SOFTWARE.
By clicking "I agree" when installing, downloading, copying or using of Software you express your approval to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree with certain provisions of this Agreement, promptly click the "Disagree". In this case you cannot and must not use the Software, to which the Agreement applies.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS CONFIRMATION THAT YOU READ THIS AGREEMENT, YOU UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREED WITH IT AND YOU ARE BOUNDED BY ITS PROVISIONS
Software. Software in this Agreement means:
- a computer program keepinhead (including keepinhead.com and others), including all its components,
- explanatory materials related to the Software and any documentation, any description of the Software, its specification, a description of the properties, a description of control, a description of the operational environment in which is the software used, instructions for use or install the Software or any description of the proper use of the Software (hereafter also referred to as "Documentation")
- copies of the Software,Software corrections, Software patches, the extension of the Software, modified version of the Software, the new version of the Software and all updates included in the Software, if provided, as well as any downloaded all the configurations databases, at what you Provider grant you the License in terms of this Agreement.
License. Assuming you agree with this Agreement, Provider grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to install software on the hard disk of your personal computer or other media that enable running programs from your personal computer, and install software to your mobile phone.
In the case of Paid Service the Provider grants the End User with non-exclusive and non-transferable right to install software on the hard disk of your personal computer or other media media that enable running programs from your personal computer, and install software to your mobile phone. User can not use software on more computers or phones at the same time. And can change the computer or phone not more often than 1x in 3 months and - at the same time - has to stop using software on the previous device.
Execution of the right of end user.. The end-user rights may be exercised in person or he or she may authorize the use of the Software by other persons, but only on the personal computer of the end-user or the mobile phoneof the end-user and not for the purpose of business or other gainful activity.
Restrictions of the rights of the end user. The end-user:
- may not copy (reproduce), adapt, translate, process, or otherwise modify a computer program, separate parts or create derivative versions of the Software;
- bindingly agrees that the above-mentioned activities are not necessary for use of the Software and are not necessary for the implementation of the Software and its services and agrees that the Software is error-free and there are no errors to eliminate.
- may not sell Software, sublicense it, rent it to another person or have it rented from another person, or lend the Software, which does not affect the right of the end user accrdong to Article 4;
- is not entitled to examine, study or test the functionality of the Software in order to ascertain the ideas and principles on which it is based any part of the Software during the introduction, the imposition of the Software in computer memory or a mobile phone or a display, operation or transmission, as well as other cases;
- is not allowed to create derivative works based on the Software;
- may not reproduce the code or translate its form while reproducing the system of the Software or during the translation or other processing, treatment or any other change. To such adjustment or change zhe end-user is not authorized, such reproduction or translation is not necessary to obtain information needed to achieve the mutual functional links with the Software and other computer programs;
- may not use parts of Software such as database, display graphics and illustrations, music and other works - these works are protected by copyright law and other regulations.
- activation key is valid only for the version of software bought by the end user and it does not apply to other versions of the software. In case of providing the activation key to the other individual, the provider reserves the right to terminate validity of the activation key.
Copyright.. Software and all rights, especially property rights and intellectual property rights in them, are the property of ACCORTA INSTITUTE Ltd. or its licensors. These rights are protected by the provisions of the legislation of the Czech Republic and international agreements and all other applicable laws of the country in which the software is used. The structure, organization and code of the software business secrets and confidential information of ACCORTA INSTITUTE Ltd. or its licensors. Any commercial use of software is unfair competition. Company ACCORTA INSTITUTE Ltd. declares that it will seek all damages and loss of profit, which will be conducted by unfair competition practices and it is prepared to use legal sanctions on such conduct, even in cases of non-enterpreneurs, when they does not use the Software ajar to this Agreement.
The end user, while using the services of sharing vocabulary, ensures that the words and their arrangement are not under any copyright and even not under the copyright of the end user. The end-user declares that vocabulary provided by him is not a selection or arrangement of content and is not an intellectual property of the user. Otherwise, the end user provides the vocabulary with the nature of database, despite the prohibition of such behavior, he declares that he disclaims all claims of this database and give the Provider exclusive and worldwide license for an indefinite period, end-user looses all property rights to their work, these rights can be used only by the Provider.
If an end user violates copyright and other rights of third persons, who on the basis of this violation of their rights applies damages and loss of profit or any other compensation to Providers,the End User is aware and fully understand that the Provider will apply damages costs, loss of profits and other compensation, incurred in connection with a dispute with a third part, to end users.
- Reservation of rights. All rights to the Software except for rights which have been the end-user Software expressly granted in this Agreement, are reserved for Provider.
Position Software. The software contains a feature that is used to collect statistical information of the use of the Software in the form of individual lengths of using the Software, use of time, monitoring the length of each ad, as well as record the answers to end-user surveys and the statistical information is sent with the permission and knowledge end-user providers in each configuration.
In the event that accept this Agreement, you agree that the Providers have been sent to the above information and grant the necessary consent Providers within the meaning of the relevant legal standards for the processing of data and information for commercial purposes Providers within the meaning of the Act 101/2000 Coll., O protection of personal data. In cases where the end user does not participate in surveys, questionnaires, marketing research or other similar activities, it is considered that the processing of personal data provided is necessary for the performance of the contract, of which the body of data (end user), or for the negotiation of conclusion of the contract or modification made to the draft body of data (end user). End User authorizes Provider to transmitted, processed and stored data, which allow to identify the end user. The end user agrees that the provider can control its resources, whether end-user uses the Software in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. The end user agrees that the Software for communication with computer systems provider, where end-user changes, expanding or shares its vocabulary database can be transmitted from the server data, which are designed to ensure the functioning and legitimacy of the use and protection of the rights of the Software Provider, as and data necessary to update and modify the software to update the ad, anketové a statistical database and the provision of such data providers.
If not paid the license to update the ad and anketové Database Software and not to monitor the activities of the end user in the above scale, or to provide such information providers and other individuals.
Period of validity and effectiveness of the Agreement. This agreement is valid and effective from the first day, when you agree with this, installed the software onto your computer, mobile phone or take other steps to use the Software. This Agreement may be terminated at any time, so that permanently delete or destroy Software, any back-up copies and all related materials that come from the provider.The abolition of registration at the provider agreement is terminated.
End user rights automatically and immediately terminate without notice by the Provider, if end-user fails any provision of this Agreement. In this case, the end-user software, and any backup copies and all accompanying materials immediately delete or destroy, end-user can not dispose of the Software.
This Agreement is concluded for a period of 40 days (1 year for a license and paid to the date of payment), after this period expires, any end-user rights to the Software. After this period, nothing prevents the end user to re-entered into a new license agreement with the provider. Termination of this Agreement are not dotknutá right Provider resulting from a breach of the agreement the end user.
- No other liabilities. This Agreement does to providers in addition to the obligations specifically set out in this Agreement, any other commitments.
- Amendment to the end user. The end user may transfer the license and all rights under this Agreement to another end-user only on condition that the new end-user to take over all rights and obligations to this Agreement pursuant to the original end-user and therefore will also be to this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed and be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic. End users and providers agree that the collision of a provision of the rule of law and the United Nations on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. End User expressly agrees that the solution to any disputes or claims under this Agreement to the provider and service towards the end user or disputes and claims relating to the application software is the Municipal Court in Brno (possibly in the first instance Regional Court in Brno), and both parties expressly agree with the exercise of jurisdiction by that court.
- General provisions. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is invalid and nevykonatelné, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement. It will remain valid and enforceable in accordance with the terms set out therein. This Agreement between end users and providers is the only and entire agreement relating to the Software, and supersedes any previous publication, negotiations, commitments, reports and promotional information relating to the Software.
RULES OF USE OF SERVICES
- Rules use services. The use of services (hereinafter also referred to as "Rules") apply to the end user, who acceded to this Agreement and set up your user account (profile) on the web site located on the server with the URL keepinhead.com ( hereinafter also referred to as "Server) Company Ltd. ACCORTA INSTITUTE or otherwise use the services of these websites.
- Establishment of a user account on the 14th. The end-user setting up your user account agrees with these rules and commits itself to compliance. End-user is within the meaning of these Rules and any other user who is not the end-user within the meaning of the above license terms (the Agreement).
User account (profile) of end-user. The end user is authorized to establish a user account (profile) on the web site located on the keepinhead.com ACCORTA Ltd. INSTITUTE And undertakes that registration information is true and applies only to person, the person responsible for the end user and setting up a user account (profile) does not affect the moral rights or other rights of third parties.
Service provides services that allow end users to insert the Server text, video and other information (hereinafter also referred to as "Data").
- The scope of the End-user service server is any person who uses the Server, when using services of this site has to them, or any person who, in accordance with these Rules shall register and / or are already registered under the Server service. Conditions for entry or use of Services is the accession of the end user to the rules. The end-user, which prior to the publication of these rules came in force prior to the rules and continue with reference to the above rules of logs, it is considered that acceded to the latest revised rules. Accession to those end-user accesses to these rules and accept all the provisions of .
- E-mail address. If the Server service user is obliged to place only a valid e-mail address. The end user, who introduced the foreign e-mail notes that it assumes full responsibility for the damage they cause to another person whose e-mail address indicated during registration as well as damage caused by administrators. Administrator is not responsible for any misuse of e-mail addresses of other person in the registration on the server. User Services with the explicit consent.
- Data on the Data that end-user to insert a server, the instructions and restrictions, which are available directly on the pages of the server, through which end-user data is inserted. The end user is obliged to respect these guidelines. Data shall apply mutatis mutandis to the provisions of Article 5 and 7 of the license agreement (the Agreement).
- Restrictions. on the Except in cases expressly provided in these rules end-user may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services or from create derivative works. The end user is not authorized to use the Services for any purpose contrary to the law or these rules. The end user must use the Server service manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the function of servers operated by. The end user may use the services of the server for their own enrichment or commercial purposes without the permission of the Provider, or in any way obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information relating to the Services that are not (not) publicly available or available through servers operated by the operator.
- Third parties. The end-user notes that the Data to voluntarily provide the insertion of the Server can be used by third parties, other end users. However, Provider assumes no responsibility for any unauthorized actions of third parties, as a result of which these persons have access to the data of individual end-users or to their accounts or to the appropriate database provider and illegally used these data, use, misuse, or make it available to third parties. The end-user declares that he is in this context, aware of the risks to it resulting from the above by unauthorized intervention of third parties.
- End user calls this consent to receive e-mails to the mailbox, the address stated in connection with the use of Services. Originator of the e-mail provider is, the operator server, e-mail may have information or promotional in nature. The provider or his authorized agent shall have the right to send e-mail addresses listed in the registration commercial advertisers or the Server. Thus sent e-mail meets all the conditions on regulation of advertising law No 138/2002 Coll. and the Law on Information Society Services No. 480/2004 Coll, and can not be considered as advertising spam - spam. Opposition to receive these e-mails may appear notifying the user manager server process, which will be given to each email. In the event that the provider finds or will be notified and shown evidence that there has been misuse of foreign e-mail address when registering for Services, the provider will remove e-mail from your database. The removes only specific e-mail, not the whole group of e-mails defined domain of second order. End User acknowledges that an integral part of Server advertiser server and can not be regarded as unwanted advertising, or require its removal.
- Statistics. Administrator is authorized to monitor data from a user account (profile) of end-user service server for statistical purposes. It is entitled to inform third parties on the statistical data related to end-users of services Server. It is entitled to disclose such information. These groups do not contain any data on the basis of which could be the end-user contacted without prior request or or. identified.Server end-user services with the explicit consent.
- Protection of the and third parties. The provider is authorized to declassify information end-user server, if necessary in terms of compliance with the Act or in judicial or administrative proceedings with the provider, or providers; to protect the rights and defended the Provider or its business partners, or that under the circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Provider, provided under the Security Server, or third parties. Provider is not responsible for the activities of end-user service server or the way in which services in use. Manager assumes no responsibility for any misuse services Server End User or third parties.
- Liabilities. Provider assumes no responsibility for damages which an end user or third parties directly, indirectly or accidentally as a result of or in connection with the use of Services. Not be liable for damage to end users or third parties as a result of the inability to use Services or the direct or indirect connection with this fact.
- Authorized Provider and amendments to the rules. The provider is authorized without the consent of end users even without prior notice or modify the Server service innovation. Provider may at any time amend the provisions of these Rules. Amendment Rules is valid and effective at the time posted on the site server. It is in the interest of end-user to continuously monitor the text of the guidelines. The end user is required to regularly inspect the changes in rules. If the end-user continue to use Services after the provider of these changes, it is considered that the changes in rules without reservation agrees.
- Force and effect. These rules become effective and valid by their publication for an indefinite period or until their replacement by new rules. After the expiration of the license agreement the rules are not loosing their validity. Rules are valid for the end user fot the time he use the services of server. Use of Services is owning of the user account (profile) on the server without any other active activities, too.
- Validity of translation. This translation is only informative. Original, valid and legal binding license agreement is in Czech Language and can be downloaded on the czech version of this page.